1. Would you rather be with someone who is always warm or always cold?
2. Would you rather be with someone who is tan or pale?
3. Would you rather be with someone who is freakin' ripped or fairly skinny?
4. Would you rather be with someone who says to you "You wouldn't have to change for me. I'm in love with you, and I want you to pick me instead of him" or "I promise to love you every moment of forever"
5. Would you rather be with someone who would make it so you would never have to say goodbye to any of your family or friends or someone who would make it so you would have to say goodbye to everyone you ever loved... besides him of course?
6. Would you rather be with someone with a temper or someone who has a lot of self-control?
7. Would you rather be with someone who you can continually progress with or someone who you stay happily frozen in time with? well.. we would assume (happily).
8. Would you rather have grandchildren or stay beautiful for the rest of your existence?
9. Would you rather be with someone who rides motorcycles or someone who shimmers in the sun?
10. And finally, would you rather be with a Vampire or a Wolf?
Tis' true! All us girls saw the very anticipated premier of "Eclipse" last night at mid-night! Actually we got to go earlier and see a "Twilight" MARATHON and watch all three movies in a row at the theater!!! I got there at 5pm and the movies started at 7. It was more than well worth my entire night and we got fabulous seats if I might add (you're welcome girls). We had a blast. If you can't tell, after much thought, tossing and turning at night, and weighing my options... I'm leaning towards team Jacob. BUT before you jump in, cut me off and say "wait, wait! Bella is meant to be with Edward, Sara!!" (like most would) I say, by all means, PLEASE DO Bella! Leave the mutt to me! I'm completely ok with that. Probably more than ok, but that's besides the point. Anyway, I can't wait for the next movie to come out.. or should I say "movies?!?" I just heard last night that the last movie (Breaking Dawn) is going to be split up into 2 movies?? AND the first of the two doesn't even come out till November of two-thousand ELEVEN! What the? Who ever came up with that pleasant proposal of the schedule should be fired... just sayin. Anyway... I think I'll go see Eclipse a few more times, who's comin' with? :)