"You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." ~Irene C. Kassorla

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Saw His Hand Today...

Wow, it's been a long time since i've blogged huh? Well.. now I actually have something to write about. For the passed month and a half or so I have been writing in my journal every night and having the heading say "I saw His hand today ..." in front of ever entry I then think about everything I did that day and realize how much the Lord really does for me. Then I write it down. Seriously, it gets easier and easier to find His hand in my life. I literally find Him in everything I do. It's humbling. It makes me think, honestly how do I deserve all of this? It's an awesome way to have a guaranteed feeling of love that He has for all of us. Can I just tell you what a difference this has made in my life? I end my day feeling just so..... happy ya know? There's not even a way to describe it. Every night I think to myself, how can my life get any more awesome? Does it really get any better than that? The "count your many blessings" song definitely takes on a whole new meaning for me now. Not only that, but more so and more importantly I feel like I have a closer relationship with Heavenly Father when I specifically think of what HE did for me today. It puts things in perspective and makes me feel like He has been with me to help me throughout my entire day. Anyway, I can't say enough of how big of an impact it has had on me, so if anyone ever has a bad day or even if they're having a good one, recognize it and write it down! You'll see a big difference in your attitude and suddenly your life becomes awesome instantaneously. I highly recommend this.
This is the intro to what I will be basing my blog on now. Since my journal space is all filled up, I will be trying to write on my blog every night entitling "I Saw His Hand Today.." so sorry if you get sick of it, but I guess no one forces you to read it, right? ;) I suppose it's more of something I wanna do for myself. Anyway... give it a try, I promise you wont regret it.

No comments: