"You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." ~Irene C. Kassorla

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24, 2011 I Saw His Hand Today...

  • Woke up with energy! Don't know how that happened.
  • Sold my first lotion at work worth $73. Hello commission.
  • Made it work when I had to work in Provo at 4 and also had to be at ballroom practice in Orem on the other side of town with hair and make-up done at the same exact time, Don't know how that worked. Oooh yeah, this is when I see His hand in my life. Gratitude.
  • Got through my first 8 hour shift at my new job surprisingly well.
  • Opening night for our UVU ballroom concert was a pretty good hit. Didn't mess up! My coach said she would have given me best performance but I stopped smiling for a second when my bun came loose, oops. :/
  • Although there are non-members on my team, we, as a team said a prayer before going on stage. This made me happy. The girl that suggested that we say a prayer did the best out of everyone and my coach even crowned her "best performer" for the night even though she had been struggling a lot earlier in practice. I'm so proud of her. I love when people aren't ashamed or embarrassed to suggest praying in a non-religious atmosphere. Goes to show that it pays off and prayer really does work :) You go girl.
I SAW HIS HAND TODAY :)

No comments: