"You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." ~Irene C. Kassorla

Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 26, 2011 I Saw His Hand Today...

  • I got to sleep in for the first time in weeeeeks! wow, heaven.
  • Both performances went well :)- except one thing... one of the girls skirts fell down to her ankles during the performance! She made the best of it and not a whole lot of people noticed, but it was SOO funny. She'll look back and laugh too I'm sure. We all kinda felt bad though because it's her birthday today :/ at least she wont forget this one.
  • Mah mamma and papa came to see me dance today! Always fun to see them. Entertaining characters. I can tell they love me and are proud of me and they are always interested/fascinated with my life. I'm a lucky girl, a lot of people can't say that about their parental units.
  • Realized I'll probably never fully grow up. I'm wearing sponge curlers tonight :) Ohhhh the little things that make me smile.
  • I can honestly say that life is wonderful. I am soooo blessed.
I SAW HIS HAND TODAY :)

No comments: