"You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." ~Irene C. Kassorla

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011 I Saw His Hand Today...

  • Last week I got a prompting to tell the girls in my relief society while conducting, that we need to pray for each other. This week during testimony meeting, almost everyone got up and said they were going through some sort of trial. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Had a really successful time visiting teaching who I am assigned to plus some girls I thought needed some extra encouragement.
  • I had a lot of good solid conversations today.
  • Realized exactly what I want in a husband, which is a big deal for me because i've never really had a "type" My roommates make fun of me because they say I bring home all shapes and sizes. HA
  • Although people shove "marriage" down my throat, I am SO content with my life and what I'm doing.
  • I know that He knows me.
I SAW HIS HAND TODAY :)

No comments: