"You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." ~Irene C. Kassorla

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011 I Saw His Hand Today...

  • Had a new day to start over
  • I was able to write my nutrition paper before class today plus take a twenty minute power nap.
  • I cooked today! I made chicken and green beans. I can't even remember the last time I have cooked. Usually it's a granola bar on the go or mac n cheese.
  • I live in a really nice apartment with amazing roommates
  • I get to go to college and continue my education and learn
  • I have a job that gives me extra money
  • I have opportunities that I never have even dared to dream about
  • I am on a college dance team. Who would have ever thought of that.. I do sports.
  • I have an amazing ward with an amazing calling and amazing women that I learn so much from every day.
  • I am able to manage my time
  • I am able to live in a place where I can talk about what I believe every day and no one blinks an eye.
  • I have a healthy body that carries me throughout my day
  • I have clothes to wear and food to eat
  • I have goals
  • I have scriptures that guide me through my life
  • I can pray whenever I want
  • I have a clear understanding of why I am on this earth, where I was before I was here and where I am going after this life.
  • I am able to repent
  • I have parents, friends, teachers and peers that love and care about my well being
  • I am happy.
What more could a girl ask for?
I SAW HIS HAND TODAY :)

No comments: