"You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." ~Irene C. Kassorla

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011 I Saw His Hand Today...

  • Figured out a lot about myself today.
  • A friend told me that "to get a good guy, you have to be able to be alone first and be okay with it" I'm sooo glad I'm realllly independent and okay with being alone. (for now at least).
  • I got a good grade on my sociology test with a little help from my prayers.
  • Did puurrty good at my last performance tonight. K, no for reals.. this was the last one.
  • Had a deep conversation about life with a friend. Those are always nice. They keep me in check by reestablishing what I want and keeping my goals set in stone.
  • Realized how bad I wanna be a mom. Shouldn't I wanna get married first? Little backwards.
  • Was able to laugh at myself when I did many things today that made me look like a moron.
  • Sold a few things at work today. Commission :)
  • Had a thought of, "wow, Heavenly Father really loves me" more than once today.
I SAW HIS HAND TODAY :)

No comments: