"You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." ~Irene C. Kassorla

Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011 I Saw His Hand Today...

  • My alarm didn't go off today but i still got up at the exact time that I needed to.. I may or may not have gone back to sleep after that though :/
  • last concert went well! pictures are coming soon!
  • So many friends and family came to watch me tonight! so sweet of them :) I had 16 tickets reserved! I feel so loved.
  • grateful for my safety. apparently alpine village has been experiencing some scary activity with robbery and people coming into apartments and stuff. ahh..
  • today was a good day. I'm so happy.
  • I know He has a plan for me and I'm excited to live it ;)
I SAW HIS HAND TODAY...

No comments: